Bitcoin Storm is a Bitcoin trading robot that claims to help investors profit on their Bitcoin holdings by buying and selling the asset based on trader signals via a custom algorithm. But is Bitcoin Storm legit or scam? We’ve tested this software in depth and have come to the conclusion that it is legit. Read on to find out everything you need to know about this brand new software.
Is Bitcoin Storm Legit?
Due to the internet being a space full of misinformation, it can be hard to find any clear data regarding the legitimacy of Bitcoin Storm. However, Bitcoin Storm claims and appears to be a legitimate auto-trading robot.
- 1). User testimonials claim to have had high success rates with Bitcoin Storm.
- 2). Paying attention to Bitcoin Storm’s website, the trading robot seems to be legit, though trading is always risky and it’s important to keep that in mind.
- 3). Try it right now through this link, or read on to learn more first.
What is Bitcoin Storm?
Bitcoin Storm is a cryptocurrency trading robot much like many others out there. However, it’s important to note that there are a ton of different trading robots out there, and many of them are scams and such and cannot be trusted. Fortunately, Bitcoin Storm doesn’t appear to be that type of trading robot.
How does Bitcoin Storm work?
Like many Bitcoin trading robots, Bitcoin Storm utilizes a custom, advanced algorithm that will take your cryptocurrency investment and claim to trade it to provide you with a profit, based on how the market is performing. On top of this, it claims that it can do so without the user’s input, meaning it would be making trades overnight.
Bitcoin Storm and other seemingly legit trading robots are best for users who don’t know much about cryptocurrency trading at all. However, it’s worth noting that users can’t just let the robot go all by itself. It’s still wise to log in every once and a while to make sure you’re profiting and see what the bot is up to.
How to sign up on Bitcoin Storm
You have to create a free account before you can begin trading on Bitcoin Storm. On top of this, you’ll also need to put together a minimum deposit if you want to start using the platform, of which the minimum is $250 like many trading robots out there.
We put together a step-by-step guide on how to sign up on Bitcoin Storm:
To start, you have to register on the Bitcoin Storm website and create an account, which is fortunately free.
Within the form, enter your First Name, Last Name, email, password via the generator, and your phone number.
Once you sign up to Bitcoin Storm, you must wait for your application to be approved. Once it is, it’s up to you to deposit the $250 minimum deposit amount and then the project will help educate you with how it works via different information like its FAQ, its trading experts, and in other areas.
It’s also worth noting that that platform opens up your account with ETFinance, and will provide you with a specialist and everything to ensure that you can get everything going without a hitch. They contact you via phone number and will walk you through the entire process.
After approval via an expert, the Bitcoin Storm trading platform will allow you to get on board and make more deposits, play with the robot/algorithm, withdraw funds, and learn more about the investing process.
User testimonials report that this training process has often gone well for them, with most of them claiming to be able to participate in training in just a day after the process.
Bitcoin Storm: Key Features
According to the Bitcoin Storm website, traders on the robot report earning anywhere from $500 to $1100 in returns every week. That said, these traders have been involved in trading for a very long time, having a history in stocks and other markets before getting involved in cryptocurrency, so it makes sense that some of them may claim these higher returns.
After you’ve made an account, you can deposit and withdraw money at literally any time, whenever you’d like, and the robot will start trading for you from there.
Bitcoin Storm doesn’t seem to have any hidden fees, according to its website and user testimonials.
Bitcoin Storm’s advanced algorithm takes trading signals that both sellers and buyers make, and it claims to use that information to make legitimate trades for you.
No matter where you live and what you’re doing, the Bitcoin Storm team claims to be around for you at all times, whenever you need them, no matter the issue.
Why trade with Bitcoin Storm?
Bitcoin Storm provides quite a few advantages for its traders:
- Anybody can use Bitcoin Storm. Of course, you could argue that only experts should get involved with cryptocurrency trading, but Bitcoin Storm’s supposed advanced algorithm ensures that anyone can participate thanks to its automation.
- You can trade more than Bitcoin. While Bitcoin is the main appeal, Bitcoin Storm ensures users that you can participate in trading a wide variety of different cryptocurrencies, depending on what you’re after on the platform.
- Support is always there for you. There is always customer support around for you if necessary, so you can always be sure to have your problems solved if needed.
Can You Make Money With Bitcoin Storm?
As mentioned above, many users claim to have made money with Bitcoin Storm. However, it’s worth noting that there is always a risk when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or anything else, even if you’re using an algorithm to do so. Robots aren’t perfect, despite being quite advanced.
- Don’t Invest a Ton At First. If you don’t want to risk losing a ton of money while investing, don’t put a ton of money down on it! Be careful while investing and only put in what you can afford to lose. Even if you’re using a robot to trade, follow traditional investment advice to mitigate potential losses.
- Pay Attention to Your Bot. Also as previously mentioned, don’t just let your bot run wild. Make sure you’re constantly paying attention to it throughout your days trading, as you can ensure that you’re not suddenly losing money due to a bad call made by the algorithm.
- Listen to the Training Methods. Platforms like Bitcoin Storm provide experts and trading methods for investors for a reason. These people know seem to know what they’re doing and claim to have experience in markets like this. Take that information and learn it well to prevent any drastic losses while trading on Bitcoin Storm.
Does Bitcoin Storm have a mobile app?
There isn’t a mobile application for Bitcoin Storm, unfortunately. That said, users can get to the website on any device that has a web browser, be it a tablet or mobile phone.
Bitcoin Storm Review: The Verdict!
There are tons of different Bitcoin robots out there that claim to be the best bang for your buck. However, a good amount of them are scams and will not make you any money on your investments. Bitcoin Storm appears to be a legitimate bot claims to bring in money on what you provide to the platform.
Is Bitcoin Storm a scam?
Bitcoin Storm appears to be a completely legitimate platform and user testimonials report that making money on it is possible.
What is the minimum deposit on Bitcoin Storm?
You can invest any amount of money that you’d like into Bitcoin Storm, though the minimum ask is that you put in at least $250. That said, if you’d like to put in more you can, but you must do that much at first.
Is there a Bitcoin Storm App?
No, there isn’t a Bitcoin Storm mobile application, though you can access the content within any device that has a web browser and at any time. So, just take the time to do so and you’ll be set.
Can you make money with Bitcoin Storm?
According to the website and user testimonials, you can make profits with this robot. In fact, users report making between $500 and $2,200 in one day. However, you should also take into account that the more you invest the higher the potential returns according to the app. That, and some of these traders reporting big profits are those that have been trading for a very long time. Beginner traders, no matter how advanced this robot algorithm is, may not make this much money at the start even by following the expert advice offered by the platform.
Can I withdraw my money from Bitcoin Storm?
Users report that you can withdraw your funds immediately from Bitcoin Storm. Many scams out there stop you from making withdrawals, forcing you to re-invest what you earn without giving you a chance to ever get it back, but it is reported that this is certainly not the case for Bitcoin Storm.
Is Bitcoin Storm legit and safe?
Bitcoin Storm appears to be a safe auto trading robot, linked to reliable robot brokers.